View Profile Flamingweeny

All 68 Movie Reviews

15 w/ Responses

Love it, but it does not get the views as it would on youtube which is not a wonder on NG. Really enjoy the sound of voice and especially music (sound quality is better on NG btw). There are not many vids I watched 3 times in a row because I enjoyed the content and work you put into this.
Keep em coming :D PLEASE...i'm reading some comments that are underrating your work a bit.
Its one of your best :)

for a project thats called bacon project...there's a lack of bacon

DenXVII responds:

The title is actually a joke in the game as it's just a typo (Beacon) but it's intended. ^^

Nice animation and really like the fucked up art style.
And to the reviewer below: grow some balls

great work, animation work is very sick and so much detail...then it sucks to say that the audio could have been better, because it had some painful sounds and clippings...
This work looks allot like an old anime movie is used to watch called "Cannon Fodder: Memories (1995)". Memories contained 3 short movies in which Cannon Fodder.

lekker

sadly true...and fart version way more true lol :D

final fantasy 7 :') epic

there couldn't be a lower rating than 5 stars for this work...damn dude, really sick!

Awesome :D great animation skills i see and the typical annoyance of hyper animals

you mean 'gay ass video bloggers that do a gamerchannel' in a nutshell

I'm Remco, a post production audio engineer from the Netherlands. And I like to make some music from time to time.

Raikoh -SpineCones- @Flamingweeny